Monday, January 21, 2008

Scrapbook Crazy




I have been really into scrapbooking lately, and so for Christmas my wonderful sister-in-law, Kerstin, got me some awesome scrapbook stuff. Over the past couple of days I have been going scrapbook crazy, and I thought that I should share some of my pages. I know that my pages are more simple than most, but hey, I am new to scrapbooking. However, as I do it more I hope that I will just get better and better!! Oh, and if anyone has any good ideas, or good scrapbook websites to visit, I would love the input!

6 comments:

Kerstin said...

So cute! I love your pages. Also I am glad you like the stuff I picked out, it looks like you are getting great use out of all of it.

Unknown said...

Your pages are so cute. I like that they are simple, they are very you that way! Looks good!

Bekah said...

Very adorable!!!

Jen said...

Those are very cute and I like the simple.

Rachel said...

Shaniqua, we are moving again! Read my blog!

Rachel said...

Hey in response to your comment, I do think that i will like Arizona. Adam really likes it, and even though we love it here we are both kind of excited to go somewhere new. You guys should move there too. How fun!