Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mocktail Party!!

Doing delicious non alcoholic jello shots!!!

We had the opportunity this past Saturday to go to Kyle and Bekah's apt. for a Mocktail party... and as you can tell it was such a blast!!! There was so much good food, great friends, and of course tons of non-alcoholic beverages which included jello shots, margaritas, and pinia coladas. Thanks to Bekah and Sarah for helping throw such a great party, and thanks to all who came it was great seeing and talking with everyone!!

10 comments:

Bekah said...

Yeah- I'm pretty sure you spiked your own drinks!! That party was so much fun!!

zachley said...

You look like you are having so much fun! Can't wait to see ya.
XOXO

Jen said...

I think that first picture has the appearance of evil, you should remove it. Just kidding! Looks like so much fun, what a great idea.

Unknown said...

That looks like a lot of fun, and you look super HOT! I am also super excited to see you! Love you!

Kerstin said...

How fun! It seems like you have a fun bunch of friends out there in San Fran.

B&K said...

Hey... you need tot each me how to make my blog site look all cutesy and crafty like yours!!!

Maggie said...

Sounds like a blast! Virgin specialty drinks are so yummy.

Katie said...

What a great idea for a party! I've always wanted to try jell-o shots!

Unknown said...

If you aren't going to play tag, the update your blog!!! Love you Boo!

mackyton said...

Elated to know about this mocktail party. Last month, I arranged cocktail cum dinner party with my friends at one of the excellent San Francisco event venues. Invited all my friends for this party and we enjoyed very much there.