Friday, January 18, 2008

Our trip to Sausalito





Ben had a half day on Tuesday, and has been wanting to take me to this place where him and his friend Seth go mountain bike riding. He kept telling me how beautiful it was, and when we got up to the top of the mountain I had to agree, it was absolutely AMAZING!! It was such a nice day too, which was great for us, but not so good for the hang glider who was all set to take off but the winds were not agreeing, so he had to pack up for the day. After the beautiful views of the mountain we decided to go to the beach which again did not disappoint!! It was so nice and the water felt good on my feet. All around it was a great trip, and I can not wait to go back!

7 comments:

Kerstin said...

this is why I love California, it is beautiful and the weather is usually really nice ( well at least southern California, I am not sure how the weather is in Northern California). It looks like you had a nice time and those pictures are really pretty.

Rachel said...

Oh yeah? Well I went to the fabric store yesterday, and it was like 30 degrees. So beat that.

zachley said...

i want to go to the beach!! please tell ariane to switch or remove my pic!!

Unknown said...

That looks so pretty! It looks like such nice weather there. I am way jealous! And tell Ash, that the pic stays unless she emails me a better one!!

Jen said...

Wow! That is beautiful, how lucky that you were able to go on such a nice day.

Bekah said...

I LOVE Sausalito! You should go again... soon... and invite us! We'll bring cookies!

Katie said...

Ah! Those pictures are almost painful to see- we miss that place so bad! Enjoy it while you can. =)