Saturday, January 12, 2008

My friend Diana gave me this idea to cover my ugly power box with this cute picture board. So I went to the craft store and got all of the material, and about an hour later I have created what I consider to be a super cute art piece. It was super simple to make, but I think that it looks so good, and it is a lot better to look at then that ugly power box!! Now, I just need pictures to put on the board, so please feel free to send pictures my way, and I will be sure to display them!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are indeed the craft princess. It really does look very nice and matches the decore of you apt. As for the plant, I've never been the grammy to one before, so I look forward to seeing your green thumbs raise up your "baby". If this works perhaps you can work you way up to a fish and then one day a real baby! Just a thought. Love the green grammy

Kerstin said...

This is very cute Anisha. How did you make it? I think it is a great way to display pictures.

Unknown said...

First of all, mom and I are in a secret fight! She never leaves comments on MY blog! Second, that is SUPER cute!! I need to know how you did that too (what materials did you buy, etc.). I love it, you are so crafty and cute, I want to be just like you when I grow up!

Rachel said...

Love it. You must be wathcing HGTV lately.

Jen said...

What a great idea. And I am uber impressed you made it. Stuff like that makes my brain hurt. It covers the ugly box perfectly, too. You should put a picture of the tree on there. Map its progress (take monthly pictures, bore people with stories of how big and strong and advanced it is, etc.)

By the way, I totally lust after your very cute dining room table. It's set up very classy and I love it. That's all.

Bekah said...

Wow- that looks amazing. I'm glad we worked so hard to put these together... def. worth the blood, sweat, & tears (of joy that is)! :-)