Friday, January 11, 2008


I would like everyone to meet the newest member of the Ellsworth family, and Ben's pride and joy..... Bubba, the plant! Ben has been feeling for a very long time that something has been missing from our family, and after much thought and consideration he decided to get a plant. We spent an hour at Costco picking out the perfect one, and I believe it is just lovely, and adds a ton to the apartment, and it makes Ben happy so it is a win win! I have never owned a plant, so it will be a new experience, I hope it does not die!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so beautiful! Jeremiah will be thrilled that you named such an important family member after him! Hopefully someday you guys will be lucky enough to live in a houseful of plants. You can become the crazy plant people (just so you know, that is only one step away from being the crazy cat couple!).

zachley said...

I love it, it is so super cute!!

Rachel said...

You are so fun, Anish. Or should I say Shaniqua. I hope that your pretty plant lives for a long time. At least until you have little babies that crawl around and dig into your plant and spill the dirt all over. Don't forget to water it!