Sunday, December 30, 2007





Here are just a few random pictures of our Christmas vacation. We have done so much, we spent Christmas with Ben's family, Ben got tons of great stuff, including his favorite present... SOCKS!!! I also got great things, including a beautiful jewelry box that I just love. We then flew to Vegas to spend the rest of the holidays with my family where we were lucky enough to have Christmas part two, which included Mom's famous Christmas breakfast...Delicious!! The next few days following have included bike riding, seeing the lights at Ethel M Chocolates, shopping, and going to the gardens at the Belagio! We hope everyone is having as much fun as we are, and we wish you all a wonderful New Year!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you guys so much! I wish I was there with you (or that you were here with me). BOOK YOUR TIX!!! You all look great and I love the jewlery box. Super cute!

Kerstin said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas and like you are having fun in Vegas! We wish we were there.

Diana Hulme said...

Looks like you guys had fun. NOW COME HOME!!! :)

Sarah said...

Hey guys! I stumbled across your blog today. It's so fun that we all have them!