Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Farm Fresh

My co-worker found this amazing place called Farm Fresh to You where fresh and organic produce is delivered to your door once a month for a super great deal, so of course I was curious and signed up. Well, I was not disappointed!! Yesterday after a very long day I came home to find a box of fresh fruits and vegetables at my door, and recipes of what to do with them!!! So last night I made a fennel and carrot saute, and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing to go with my romaine lettuce, and this morning for breakfast I had a deliciously fresh orange!! This is such an amazing place, I would recommend everyone living in San Fran to do this!!!!

7 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

cool - sounds great. how much is it/where do you sign up?

Kyle said...

carrot and fennel?!?! look at you! i am impressed :)

Bekah said...

What the crap is carrott fennel sauce.... and why wasn't I invited to partake of the goodness??? :-)

Unknown said...

That sounds mighty delicious! Perhaps the next time I come to visit you can share your deliciously fresh fruits and veggies!

Kerstin said...

That sounds awesome. I think it is cool that they sent you recipies too.

Diana and Jon said...

Mmmmmmm, I like eating your experiemet food. Yipee for fresh food. This will be your 6th comment...are you happy?

Bekah said...

My dear... i think it's about time you get onto facebook because i'm leaving you with my blogging. I did it for you anyways haha :-)