Friday, April 3, 2009

Family Visit

Happy Birthday Ash!!
Just Chillin








Mom trying to catch what he is thrown'











This is right outside my apartment, aren't I lucky!!





So last weekend my sister Ashley, my mom and two friends from my ward back home came out to visit good old San Francisco!! It was filled with food, visiting China town, Fisherman's warf, Golden Gate Bridge, Giradehli square, celebrating Ashley's birthday, and of course seeing Wicked!! We all had such a blast, and the play was AMAZING!!! Here are some pics from our fun adventures! Thanks to everyone who came out, it was so much fun to see and spend time with everyone!!





















12 comments:

Jen said...

How fun. I'm totally jealous they got an insider's view of San Francisco. What a nice vacation, and visit for you.

Oh, I'm also quite jealous of seeing Wicked, too.

Lisa and Mark said...

um, i am SO glad you posted about wicked, because that reminded me that we bought tickets back in like october for this month! i just checked and we're going next week. i would have been PISSED if i missed that.

gracias!

Jason and Kristine said...

It was fun to see you at Wicked!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous looking at these pictures! I wish I would have been there too (stinkin pregnancy). You guys all look so good! I'm loving your tan Anish - you look so warm.

Bekah said...

What a fun trip!!!! I glad you all had a fantastic time!! :-)

Rachel said...

I wish that I could have gone to your oh so fun girls weekend. One of these times I will go with Ashley, but I might have to bring my little guy along as well. Maybe you'll feel inspired to get knocked up :). Miss ya! Are you coming to Vegas anytime soon again?

Kerstin said...

It looks and sounds like you guys had a good time, I need to come visit you guys in San Fran one of these days.

Unknown said...

First of all, I doubt your co-worker was only in labor for 7 minutes. That would make her the luckiest lady on the planet. She probably only actually pushed for 7 minutes. Second, I'm not sure I can beat that. I pushed for 10 with Noah. I'll do my best though!!

Maggie said...

What a fun visit!

Diana and Jon said...

oh Nish...looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Wicked was AWESOME! We need to hang out. I need to stop working so much.

Our Little Family said...

just to let you know, your blog is cute, and ..... it was fun hanging out yesterday! PEACE!!

Justin said...

Um, get a new post. Maybe about your time in Vermont...

(This is Ariane BTW - not Justin.)