Friday, February 13, 2009

DELICIOUS!!


I know everyone should be impressed, two posts in one week!!

So, some of my co-workers and I went to this Filipino restaurant called Tribu Grill, and I have never had authentic Filipino food, so I was a little worried. Well, all my fears were laid to rest when the food came out and it was soooo good!! I tried a little of everything, except for the fried pigs knuckles, I just could not bring myself to eat it! So, once the meal was over they brought out this amazing dessert in this huge martini glass, it was ice cream (called halohalo) and a ton of other amazing treats in it. It was so good I had to take the straw out of my drink and put it right into the dessert to get every last bit!!!


6 comments:

Kerstin said...

That is a really big glass. I have never had Filipino food before but I generally like Asian food, so maybe I will have to try some one day.

Unknown said...

Girl, first of all, that is NOT a martini glass - it's a margarita glass. Know your booze!! Secondly, that does sound good. Maybe someday I won't be afraid to try Filipino food.

B&K said...

Holy crap!! And suuuureee.... "ice cream" eh?? Is that what we call it these days? I agree with Ariane... know your booze heheh!

zachley said...

Yum I want that dessert! Booze and all!!
XOXO

Rachel said...

Hey Anish, I need your e-mail address. I have to talk to you about something private.

The Relativity Ranger said...

Holy crud. How on earth did you manage to eat all that ice cream? Anyway, that sounds delicious, maybe we'll have to see if we can find a Filipino restaurant around here.