Thursday, February 5, 2009

Riding Horses and Martin Luther King Day

The beach in Monterey, I cannot stress enough how warm it was!!




Bekah eating Dip n' Dots and enjoying the beach (and I don't know what Ben is looking at).










I know that I am super late updating my post, but I figure better late than never!!! So, over Christmas we actually did a lot of fun stuff, but never brought our camera! However, Ben's brother Chris was able to take a few pictures with us riding Sara's horses, and don't we look like professionals!!


Also, on Martin Luther King day, since it was really really nice weather we decided to go with our friends Bekah and Greyson, and Seth and Corin to Monterey, it was so much fun, and so warm!! We had fun walking on lovers lane, eating dip n' dots, and finally ending our day in Carmel at the beach watching the sunset.
So I am not computer savey, and the pictures in Monterey posted first and then the Christmas pics are after, I don't know how to change this, and I would ask Ariane, but I am surprising her with this post that I did all by myself!!
















6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you! I am also very happy that you decided to grace us with another post. You do look professional on those horses! And I am mui jealous of the warm weather (although it did get up into the 30's last week so maybe I shouldn't complain).

Bekah said...

WHAT?! You blogged??? Hehehe! Looked like you had tonz of fun!!! We want to come next time you go down to Monterey and especially when you go horseback riding. :-)

Rachel said...

You always do such fun things. You need to have kids or something so that your life can be boring like mine.

Kerstin said...

The horse riding looks like so much fun! And that sunset is beautiful! I am glad you posted.

Maren and Rik said...

That sunset picture is beautiful, and how fun that you got to ride horses! I'm jealous.

Diana and Jon said...

I'm jealous! I love riding horses. I am way behind in my blogging also. 1