Friday, December 21, 2007




Well once again I have been slacking when it comes to updating this site, but really it is hard to update when we live pretty boring lives!!! However, this past week we have had the pleasure of being in the warm state of Arizona visiting Ben's family. We have had a blast so far spending time with family, helping pass out food at the retirement home, eating excellent food, and seeing the lights at the Temple in Mesa, they are so beautiful.
However, it has not all been highs out here, if you are wondering about the picture of Ben's ear, he went mountain bike riding with his brother-in-law, Dan and totally wiped out (good thing he was wearing a helmet, it could have been a lot worse), the picture really does not do him justice it looks gruesome in person, also the side of his arm is all scratched up, and I had the pleasure of picking pebbles out of his skin!! Anyways, we are excited for Christmas, we can not wait to see what Santa brings us!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Oh, tomorrow is the 22nd, our anniversary, we can not believe it has been a year it has just flew by!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look totally hot!! I love that necklace (does mom know you have it?). Anyway, Ben's ear looks gross, poor guy. You look like you are having fun and I love that you updated your site! Love you (and we will have another Smith when we are good and ready...when can my kids expect an Ellsworth cousin?)!

Kerstin said...

I am glad that you guys are having a good time in Arizona and I am glad that Ben was not hurt worse in his biking accident, yikes. Also Happy Anniversary, I can't believe it has already been a year.

Unknown said...

Happy 22nd aniversary. the years have flown past, it seems like just one to dad and I.

Diana Hulme said...

ouch!

Happy late anniversary!

Your package never showed up...?

Ellsworth Family said...

I love Nacho Libre!

Rachel said...

Hey! Happy anniversary, Lovers! So you're spending Christmas in Arizona? Fun, Fun. That's where Adam's been all this time. I told Becca to get a blog, so she will be getting one soon. Merry Christmas! Love ya!