Sunday, December 2, 2007





Sorry it has taken so long to post, but better late than never!! We had such a fun and delicious Thanksgiving weekend. Like I said earlier, my sister Ashley was here and it was so nice having family here to celebrate with, it totally made this holiday worth celebrating!
It was such wonderful weather here, so before we got our eat on in Sonoma we went to the beach and the Golden Gate Bridge. We then got to stuff our faces, and boy did we ever. We want to thank Bekah and Kyle's family for having us over and lending us a car to get out there (ours was in the shop), it was nice to spend time out there! The next few days were spent eating leftovers, relaxing, and seeing the sights (I will post more pictures when I can figure out how to work the slide show)! It was really sad when Ash had to go home and it was time to get back to school and work, but the count down to Christmas and when we can see our families has begun!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Agian, you look hot. I love the shirt. The pic with all three of you is funny. What is Benny looking at? Anyway, love the post, you should do more.

zachley said...

I am so glad to see you updated your site. I had a wonderful time in San Fran, I cant wait to do it again at Christmas time...I'm so excited!!

Diana Hulme said...

love love love your background. very cute. :) looks like you guys had fun.