Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Max has been up to

This pic has nothing to do with the post, but as I was looking for pics I came across this gem, and I LOVED it, so I thought I would share.
Max nibbling on his delicious giraffe, he loves that thing (thanks Sara L.)
He sits up on his own, the boppy is behind him for the cases that he gets so excited he falls backwards
Eating a bitter biscuit, it is messy, but he loves them
His cute little chompers

Besides getting cutter everyday, Max has also had some recent accomplishments, that most people might not care about, but it makes me one proud momma, and I must share!! First accomplishment, is Max is now sitting all by himself, which has now become his knew favorite position. Now, for the best.....Max has two teeth!! He is so cute with his teeth and loves to nibble on anything he can get his hands on!!

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

He is so so cute!! I can't wait to meet him nest week! Also I love his hair. As a mom to boys with sticky-upy hair I have to say it is the cutest!

Unknown said...

He's one attractive kid! I love his hair too and can't wait to see him in person!

Diana Hulme said...

he is SOOO cute! :) i love it.

Maren and Rik said...

I love his little smile and the other picture with his giraffe! He is getting so big and so cute!