Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Game Night

Mark was really hoping Ben did not pass gas

I had to throw this pic in there, he is just too cute!




Now, for most people that know me, know that I am not a lover of games. However, I heard about this game called 'hoopla' and had to play it!! So, we had a few people over for game night, and it did not dissapoint, it was sooooo much fun, and I will hopefully be playing it many many more times! Also, it was a chance to get to know our friends on sometimes very personal level.

3 comments:

B&K said...

A post!!! Hooray!! Looks like such a fun night, we definitely need to try out that game:-)

Diana and Jon said...

Oh yeah. That was fun. Thanks for letting me wear you pjs so I could be more stretchy.

Our Little Family said...

Next time I WANT you to get a good picture of my butt! It is lovely after all!! ;)