Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yosemite

This lady made me laugh soo hard during the trip, at one point I was laughing so hard I wet myself a little, pregnancy has done a number on my bladder
These trees were huge, and the views were amazing, (please excuse my lesbian attire, I did not realize it would be so warm and had to wear Ben's shorts and use a rope as a belt)!!
We hiked a lot longer than expected, and Max got really tired and hungry, I tell you he was a trooper through it all

I tell you these pics do not do Yosemite justice, it was absolutley gorgeous

A while back we went camping with our good friends the Brownings to Yosemite. I was a little nervous taking Max camping, but my fears were put to rest because the boy did beautifully, his mother however could have used a nice soft bed, an indoor toilet, and NO bears (I was sooo freaked out)!! All in all it was a great trip and I am happy for the experience!

5 comments:

B&K said...

So fun!!! It looks like you had a blast and I'm glad Max did an awesome job! Miss you guys!!

Rischel said...

OMG your post made me wet my pants a little bit, who will make me laugh when you are gone? I will miss you so much!!

Diana and Jon said...

You funny girl! I like your captions better than mine. Maybe I'll hire you as my caption writer.

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

The "Max-in-the-tent" pic is priceless. The Swiss people would definitely approve!

Unknown said...

Max is cute, you are brave for camping with a baby, and you are braver still for admitting to the world that you frequently wet yourself. That is all. Love you!