Thursday, July 2, 2009

Warning....No pictures!

So, I am at work feeling sorry for myself that I have to be here, and being bored because I am not an overachiever and therefore, do not want to check voice mails or work on any authorizations (sorry patients)!! I was checking out people's blogs and remembered when I was in Vegas I ran into my older sisters friend, Kara, who told me about this woman's blog and how amazing it was. I found it, and let me tell you I have been reading it for the past hour, it is sooooo amazing and inspirational!!! Her and her husband were in a plane crash last August and were badly burned (here more than her husband), she blogs almost daily about her struggles, and her faith in Christ, and that everything happens for a reason. I would urge everyone and anyone to checkout her blog, (preferably not at work, I have been crying my eyes out and people are looking at me really weird) it really gives a great perspective into life, and that I need to live life to the fullest and not be so negative. I have been given trials in my life for a reason, and should be grateful each and everyday for the wonderful blessings I have been given!!

Check it out: nieniedialogues.blogspot.com

I would suggest starting in August of 2008, and working your way to the present, but it is just a suggestion!!

2 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

i've been following her blog since last august and i cry every.single.time. she posts.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link!