Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July

Enjoying the fireworks with Ash and Rachel
Swim lessons

Clayton was such a great bobber!!!


This is pretty much one of my all time favorite pics, so relaxing!!



Gotta love the big flower




Ariane and baby Josie, and might I say Ar you look great, who would have thought you had a baby less than three months ago!!





He is a fish!






Noah thought I was a comfy seat!!







The bronzed beauties



















The Smith clan (minus Justin)









So, I have received some not so suttel prompts from Ariane to update my blog, with pictures....and so here you go!

We spent the 4th of July in Vegas, soaking up the sun, and working on our tans!! I was so excited to go and see my sister and her family who are visiting from Vermont. The holidays are always a little more exciting when you can spend them with kids!! So here are a few pics that I am stealing from my sisters blog (because she told me to do so). Sorry, there are no pictures of Ben, but I swear he was there.

P.S. Ben was such a good sport watching the kids so the the girls could shop and just hang out, he is going to be an awesome dad!!
P.P.S. We also spent the 4th with my good friend Rachel and her son Easton, it was great to see her!! Also, I needed to devote a full paragraph to her! She is such and AMAZING photographer, her pictures are absolutely breath taking. So, if anyone in Vegas needs a photographer might I suggest going to her, she is super reasonable and has an eye for taking great pics!! Also, anyone in San Fran she is coming out perhaps the end of August, if you would like some family pics just let me know!! To look at her work go to: http://www.rachelreneeimages.com/




























6 comments:

Jen said...

Fun! I love the 4th of July just because of the family time. I'm jealous of all the time you make to have sister time, too. That picture of the 3 of you is great. And, you really are a nice aunt to be used as a pillow.

B&K said...

So much! And you got so much sun too- tan hottie!!! I'm glad you had a blast with your family:-)

Rachel said...

Look at you promoting me! It was so fun to see you. I can't wait to come and visit you in San Fran. It will be so fun! Thanks for the shout out. You're the best :).

Unknown said...

Boo, you ARE the best! It was so fun to see you. I don't see you enough! Love your guts!

Kerstin said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun time!

Unknown said...

Dear Anisha,

Time for a new post. I don't care what the pictures are of (perhaps all the new decorating you've been doing lately), just post pics.

Love,
Your Blog