Friday, October 23, 2009

Soccer Team

The team dye-nasty!!


Ben in action, what a soccer stud!!
If you care (which I know you do Ashley and Ariane, I am the one in the light blue socks)



So for the past couple of seasons Ben and I have had the chance to play on a soccer league put together by some friends of ours. It has been such a fun experience getting to play with Ben and seeing his sweet skills, and of course showing off my awesome talents out on the field. Thanks to everyone who played (and did not make fun of me), I cannot wait until January!!!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so happy you updated! I am sure that you have some pretty sweet soccer skills. I wish I could be there to see you play.

Maren and Rik said...

I like the tie-dyed shirts! (I guess I remember you two wearing those shirts when we came to visit). At least with soccer even if you never touched the ball you would still get a work out running back and forth.

Lisa and Mark said...

oo, i'm going to come by and get the bigger version of the top one.

B&K said...

An update!! Woot!! I love your soccer team name.. so clever!! hehe!!

Kerstin said...

What a fun thing to be able to do together. I love the shirts!

Maren and Rik said...

fyi -I went private in case you want an invite.
mrripp64@gmail.com