Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Life with Liam

Life has been pretty great here since the arrival of little Liam, he is such a chill baby, which is good, because Max is quite demanding these days!!  The transition from one kid to two was not as bad as I thought it would be, thanks in part to such great family for all your help and support!!! I cannot believe it has already been two months!!! Now, what you have all been waiting for pics of my children.....

 First time in the stroller
 He looks just like Max
 First family pic
 So precious, i too get the best sleep on Grammys chest

 Just chillin at Aunt Ash and Uncle Zac's sweet pad

This was when we brought Liam home, as you can see Max could care less.






























l

4 comments:

B&K said...

Ohh he's so gorgeous! K & I are wanting to come up and see you four. I'll text you!

Unknown said...

What?!? You posted! About time! Liam is adorable. I cannot wait to see you guys in a month!

Keep posting. I love all the pictures!

Kerstin said...

I am not often sad that I am done having kids, but seeing all these pictures of Liam makes me miss having a little baby. He is so cute!! I can'tr wait to see you guys!

Lisa and Mark said...

why is liam giving me the stink eye in pic #3???

ariane, don't hold your breath...