Friday, August 12, 2011

One Year Old

Opening up all of his loot

Eating his first birthday cake, he was not too impressed

Everyone who came out for his birthday
Playing at the park with Emma (not pictured)

Max started walking about a week before his birthday!!


Max turned 1 on the 5th of August, I cannot believe he is already one!!! This time last year I was in labor and birthing out a 6lb 9oz bundle of joy, that like wine keeps getting better with age!!! Thanks to all the family and friends for making the drive to celebrate this occasion with us.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Max! I wish we could have been there!

Lisa and Mark said...

happy birthday, max!

Our Little Family said...

Wish I could have been there too!!! See you all soon!

Kerstin said...

I am so glad that Max had such a great birthday!! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Rischel said...

yay for Max! He is so adorable

Diana and Jon said...

Happy Happy birthday Max! Wish we could have been there to celebrate it with you guys!