Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dear Mommy,
You really need to be better about updating our blog. If you don't post regularly now, how can we be sure that you will update regularly once I'm born?? There are, obviously, going to be tons of cute pictures of me (because of course I'm going to be uber-handsome) and you have a responsibility to share them with our family. So get going Mommy, I'm waiting (for so many things).
Love,
Max
P.S. - If I can update the blog from inside your uterus, I can't imagine how much easier it would be for you to update.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen Max, Amen!!

Lisa and Mark said...

ashley?

The Houston Family said...

bout time someone is posting on here!

zachley said...

I loved little Max before and I love him even more now. Now, if only Max new how to upload pictures on this blog and you'd be set! Cant wait til thursday
XOXO

Jen said...

Heh, if the baby can blog from the womb. Love it!

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

What an "uber"genius child already! Good luck with getting to the part of meeting him face to face!