Friday, September 26, 2008

Long time - no post

I realize it's been a long time since I've posted. Right now our computer situation sucks and it makes it really hard for me to post (my laptop broke and I refuse to use our PC). Anyway, I have tons of pictures to post and I will get them up as soon as I can (I promise). In the meantime, let these cute pictures tide you over...

Isn't that the cutest little bed head you've ever seen!?!

My nephew, Clayton, recently started preschool. He is one stylish kid! Well, that's all I have for now. Keep checking...a new post is coming...SOON!!!

(BTW - This isn't really Anisha. It's Ariane. I figure that if Anisha isn't going to update her blog, I will do it for her. Hopefully, if I do it often enough, it will start to bug her and she will start doing it for herself again! Love you Nish!!)

8 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

What?! Anisha made a post?? Oh. No. Her sister...

I'm still waiting Nish...

Ellsworth Family said...

Nice post Ariane...And I do not refuse to use a PC, Ben has been studying a lot and has a hard time giving up the computer!!! I will post soon
P.S. I need to change my password, I have given you dangerous information!!

Kerstin said...

hahaha! Cute pictures. Noah does have a very cute bed head and Clayton's shirt is rockin. I look forward to an update by Anisha (not that I don't love the fake ones done by Ariane :))

The Houston Family said...

Go Ariane! Everyone needs a sister like you. Now go update your mom's blog as well.

Megan

Bekah said...

LOL- thanks Ariane!! Nish get some pictures up!!! Pronto!!

Jen said...

Wow, a blog hacker. You gotta watch those. I was super excited and surprised to see a new post from you. And I did love seeing Ariane's kids as the sole focus of the entry.

That's really sad about your laptop. Isn't it amazing how our lives halt when something breaks?

Vanessa said...

ARIANE...this proves my point that you rule da school!! HA HA HA!

Diana and Jon said...

Well I'm glad that someone is posting!