Sunday, April 27, 2008

Relaxing Sunday



This evening Ben and I invited Kyle, Bekah, and Brian over for Sunday dinner. Dinner was consisted of fajitas, vegetarian alfredo (Brian is vegan), caesar salad, and brownies... it was DELICIOUS!! However, after dinner is when the party started, Ben busted out the guitar and sang a great song that he wrote with some of his friends about BYU and dating (it is pretty funny), and I of course was the back-up dancer. Here are just a couple of pictures of the evening, I did not take a lot because I was busy dancing!!

8 comments:

Bekah said...

P.S. the dancing was pretty amazing... I felt a little intimidated:-)

Kerstin said...

#1 your apartment is decorated super cute! I love it.
#2 That dinner sounds really good, I am sad we don't live nearby.
#3 I am super sad I missed the song and dance, and while I am sure your dancing was really good, I am sure it didn't compare to my sweet moves :).

Unknown said...

I agree with Kerstin about her sweet moves. I don't think you can compare, but I wish I would have seen it all the same.

Hmm, maybe we really do need to have a Peterson talent night, I want to hear Benny's sweet song!

Jen said...

You guys do some of the coolest things with your friends. I'm jealous and also glad you are surrounded by fun people while you're so far away.

You sisters and your amazing moves . . ..

Bekah said...

So, I was thinking about those guess capri sweat pants I was wearing that day... and then it occurred to me... do I look like a large elf in those pants??? hahah:-)

P.S. insert "No" here______

Jenny said...

You guys are busy people... so adventurous! I love it! All of your excursions inspire me to get out and explore the city some more. And I have to say that I understand your need for cleanliness. I may not be as bad as I could be, but I always want (need) things clean... and I've had to get over some of that with a toddler around. I can only imagine what's going to happen with two boys here... yikes. :)

Bekah said...

Hmmmm... new post please!! You better get some good shots in Monterey:-)

Lauren said...

Remember when I used to come for Sunday dinners? Those were the days... I miss you!